Our annual programme provides opportunity for members to participate in runs and walks, as well as track and field competition. The format of events allows contestants to be as competitive or as social as they choose.
Future events are listed below with more details to follow closer to the time. Mark these dates in your calendar now!
Click here for a printable version of the 2017/18 Summer programme in PDF format.
2017/18 Summer Programme
Sunday 5 November at 10.00am
- Explosive and Dynamic Day. Throws, Jumps and Road run/walk.
- Trigg Arena, Kensington.
Saturday 18 November
- NZ Half Marthon Championships, Kerikeri.
- Kerikeri half marathon.
24 to 26 November
- NZMA North Island Masters Championships.
- Inglewood, Taranaki.
Sunday 17 December at 10.30am
- Estimated timerun/walk, 2.5 and 5km.
- Christmas shared lunch
- Onerahi foreshore
20 to 27 January 2018
- Oceania Masters Championships, Dunedin.
2 to 4 March 2018
- NZMA Track and Field Championships.
- Trigg Arena, Kensington, Whangarei.